I’m an avid fan of Red Carpet Fashion Awards, so many blogs out there (mine included) chart what celebrities wear and this does it perfectly. I admit I’ve turned a bit lazy because Fashion Critic does it so bloody brilliantly.
She has a Best Dressed of the Year Awards running at the minute which it took me a while to complete because OMG there are soooo many dresses/outfits this past year that have stood out. But I narrowed it down to my five favourite looks this year and eventually decided on my personal winner.
RCFA will be releasing the results of the BDOTY Awards this week but here’s who I’m hoping comes out on top…
5. Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli stealing the limelight at the Friends With Benefits premiere.
4. Catherine Duchess of Cambridge in Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, The Royal Wedding.
3. Zoe Saldana in Elie Saab Couture at the Latin Grammys 2011, I can’t help but also mention her amazing Michael Kors bodysuit and matching trousers that she wore when appearing as a guest on Project Runway.
2. Diane Kruger in Jason Wu at the MET Gala 2011, as well as a consistent performance throughout the year wearing Chanel, Gucci and Alessandra Rich.
1. Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan at the Emmys 2011, my absolute Best Dressed of the Year. A show-stopping gown.