BEST EVER BROWNIES (GOODFOOD.COM)
- 185g butter
- 185g plain/dark chocolate
- 85g plain flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 50g milk chocolate
- 50g white chocolate (or cherries/nuts if you prefer)
- 3 large eggs
- 275g caster sugar
All the measurements are pretty specific, but when I didn’t have scales to hand it’s pretty easy to just guess if you’ve got a bag of sugar to hand. Plus the more mixture the better!
- Melt plain/dark chocolate – easiest done in the microwave for a couple of minutes, but don’t burn the chocolate
- Whisk eggs and sugar together – forms a nice creamy mixture
- Sieve cocoa powder and flour – make sure it’s plain and not self-raising
- Chop up chocolate – this is for the chunky bits in the brownies
- Stir the egg mixture and the melted chocolate together
- Then fold in the cocoa powder and flour
- Now pour into a greaseproof tin and put in the a pre-heated oven
- After baking for roughly 25-30 mins take out, cool, cut and eat!
A tasty little treat!!